As I’ve said before:
‘You don’t really know how to deal with something unless you experience it, and even then it’s only ever YOUR experience.’
This page is dedicated to you and your story, if you like to share.
My aim is to help and support others going through a similar situation (never assuming any situation is the same) and assist those supporting them. It would therefore be great, if you could also answer some of those questions, when you share your story:
- What is/was the most challenging for you?
- What would/ would have helped you?
- What does not/did not help at all?
- What support do/did you appreciate the most?
- What would you like others (those who experiencing loss or those who are supporting) to know, do, say?
- What do/did you learn through your experience of loss?
Thank you for your contribution.